Builder of minds.
Writes code that writes code.
I've spent over 20 years in software engineering and computer science using technology and code as creative expression to solve real world problems. I've consulted with governments, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies to inform decision-making, transform organizations, and innovate solutions.
- Selected writings
- What We Learned from Max Headroom
- Selected speaking
- Conversation Analysis for Chatbots and Conversational Software
- The Subversive 80's through the Lens of Max Headroom
- Conversational Software and What it Means for the User Interface
- Building Useful Conversational Software
- Build Chatbots People Actually Want to Use
- WebAssembly: The Future of Front-End is Whatever You Want it to Be
- Building Effective Conversational Apps with Bot Framework and LUIS
- Beyond Mobile: Effective Conversational Apps for Students
- Content Categorization with MeSH Terms using Artificial Intelligence
- Building Bots with TypeScript and Azure Bot Service
- Getting Started with Azure Bot Service
- Building Progressive Web Apps
- Building Bots for the Conversation UI
- Tech Talk with Rishi #11 - Chatbots & LUIS
- Developer on Fire - Episode 408
- MS Dev Show - Bots Experience
- 6 Figure Developer- Bot Framework
- Planetary sapience ⊗ One billion seconds from now ⊗ A lifetime of systems thinking — No.178
- Cyberpunk Culture Conference
- Cyberpunk Culture Conference 2020, July 9 & 10
- Learn.Med Offers a Better Way of Tracking Students' Progress
- Building the Future of Medical Education Technology with Michael Szul, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- VMED Update: Saving Time With Honor
- BotBuilder Community is making it easier to build great bots!
- Microsoft Ignite 2018
- 6 Awesome Projects We Discovered At Community Connection Events Worldwide
- VMED: Making Teaching and Learning Simpler
- Microsoft Needs to Open-Source Something Big. But What?